this weekend scrapbook challenges are organising a blog hop. i keep reading about these event, but am yet to participate. i hope to do my first one this weekend!
so what do you need to do to get this blog hop going? firstly do a layout from this sketch:
1. Create a post on your blog.
2. Post a link to Scrapbook Challenges.
3. Post a link to Pamela's blog to start the DT blog hop.
4. Post a link to this Hop On board to view the members blogs.
5. Post the sketch for the hop.
6. Post the layout you made that is based on the sketch.
7. If you want to post a giveaway of your own, then feel free to, but also don't feel like you have to.
** You can make your post and add to the list any time before Midnight MT May 2nd.
** Please do not add your link to the list until your actual post is up.
** Please do not post your post before 9am MST on April 30th. The hop actually starts at 10am on the 30th. But feel free to write your post up and schedule it ahead of time if you can do that with your blog.
** Don't feel like you have to hurry up and get it posted immediately. We will be "hopping on" all weekend.
** Instead of linking to the next person, link back to this "Hop On" thread so people can move on the next person posted.
Hop on over to the scrapbook challenge blog and see the prizes up for grabs
Why not try it, sounds like great fun!!